Job Opening – Field Sales Associate Trainee
Are you ready to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how peri-urban and rural customers are accessing consumer goods?
Are you ready to build a career where you have complete control over your own results?
Our client, Copia Global, is looking for outstanding entrepreneurially minded Graduates who want to join us in building a global consumer goods company that will enhance the lives of millions.
Copia Global is a for-profit, consumer goods catalog order and delivery service for the peri-urban and rural populations of the developing world. Using mobile communication technology and the Internet, we are opening up distribution to hundreds of millions of the world’s population who cannot currently conveniently access affordable goods.
About the Role:
The Field Sales Associate Trainee position is a 3-month internship where you will be given meaningful assignments to recruit and develop Agents who sell our range of products. You will be fully trained and mentored and given targets to achieve.
Trainees who achieve their targets and fit the Copia Global culture will be offered a full-time Sales Associate position. Note that this is a field based position involving daily travel.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or are currently a 4th year awaiting graduation
- You are fluent in English and Kiswahili
- You are driven and hungry to achieve results. You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it. And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done.
- You take accountability for your actions and the outcomes of those actions – good and bad. And then you embrace learning how to improve yourself so that you do better in the future.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better. You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested. And you never give up.
Sales Associate Trainees are provided a small stipend, mentoring opportunities and the opportunity to get a full time position in a fast growing company after their internships.
How to Apply:
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “ 1947”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1947, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Your cover letter/resume MUST include the following otherwise you will not be considered:
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What skills you possess that make you suitable for this position.
- When you would be available to start if you were offered a position
- The names, positions and phone numbers of three referees
Deadline for receiving applications: 2nd December 2015
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
Posted in Jobs Tags: associate, business, copia, field, Intern, internship, job, kiambu, nairobi, opening, sales, Start Up, trainee, training, vacancy, work