Job Opening – Marketing Coordinator
Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing Coordinator for one of our clients, an interior and landscape design service for discerning, quality-conscious clients that seek assistance in their design choices for their primary residences, vacation homes, and businesses.
The Marketing Coordinator provides project management and administrative support, assists with marketing operations and sales support as assigned by the Marketing Team. Works independently on special projects according to agreed timelines and special requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Supervise social media outreach.
- Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
- Mass-mail materials.
- Create brochures and sell sheets.
- Able to close deals vital to the company’s growth.
- Willing to learn more about Architecture and interior design.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Manage video content.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience.
- Experience medical sales a plus.
- Must know and understand advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and knowledge of HTML.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
- Experience managing outside agencies and vendors.
- Able to work under pressure
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your application letter and detailed CV by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “1935”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1935, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 12th November 2015
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advertising, communication, event planning, job, Job Opening, marketer, Marketing, marketing coordinator, nairobi, PR, sales, vacancy