Job Opening – Online Marketer in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting an Online Marketer for one of our clients, a leading internationally operating media company.
We are looking for candidates with experience with paid channels marketing, the reporting, analysis, campaign creation and optimization cycles of these channels.
- At least one year experience in online marketing
- Passion for online marketing
- Experience using Facebook Ads and Google Ads Essential
- Must have practical experience running an online campaign on paid channels
- Analytical skills essential
- Diploma or higher in Marketing, Business and IT or related field
- Great Environment for growth and training within an international digital media giant
- Online marketing certifications a plus but not essential
- Great environment for growth with training provided
- Opportunity to join an international online media giant
- Competitive salary and benefits
Negotiable but in the range 50,000 to 70,000
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “1859”, Your Full name & Phone number. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th September 2015
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793
Posted in Jobs Tags: advertising, analysis, campaign creation, e-commerce, Job Opening, Jobs, online marketing, optimization cycles, reporting, vacancy