Job Vacancy – Accounting Lecturer
Duma Works is recruiting an Accounting Lecturer for a leading College that focuses on Computing and Business Programmes. The College is accredited with various local and international examination bodies thus giving students an opportunity to choose from a variety of programmes within these fields.
The college boasts of excellent teaching facilities, a great learning environment, and consistently achieves distinction level results in academic audits, conducted by various quality assurance bodies.
The College currently has vacancies for Lecturers teaching Certificate to Diploma Level courses, in the Department of Business.
JOB DESCRIPTION for LECTURERS
Lecturers will be required to carry out the following:
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students studying on certificate and diploma level courses in the field of business and in Computing.
- Evaluate and grade student’s class work and assessments.
- Prepare course materials.
- Work towards enhancing the quality of the student experience.
- Be able to participate in student recruitment activities.
- A first degree in areas related to Business.
- Business tutors with professional qualifications within the accounting field, such as ACCA or CPA will be at an added advantage.
- Have teaching skills and at least one year teaching experience – recognized teaching certificate will be an added advantage.
- Have excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Experience in student recruitment.
- Current CV.
- Names and contact information of 3 professional references.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Republic of Kenya.
- Certified copies of academic credentials.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3225”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3225 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15 February 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: ACCA, Accounting, and, assurance, business, communication, computing, CPA, diploma, field, information, international, learning, lecturer, lecturer jobs, level, of, one, Opportunity, professional, Quality, quality assurance, Recruiting, Recruitment, teaching, the, Vacancies, work, works