Job Vacancy – Accounts Assistant
Duma Works is recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client in Nairobi.
Predominantly responsible for assisting the team of accountants with basic book keeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledgers and running calculations to ensure that records and payments are correct.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Accountants with accounting activities
Details of Function
- Managing daily post in and out of Material Received Notes and Material Issued Notes.
- Posting raw materials/finished good in system
- Posting weekly petty cash/ cheques
- Updating and maintaining all office records through sage-pastel general ledgers
- Filling of monthly KRA Vat and excise duty returns
- Bank and M-pesa payments and reconciliations
- Filing and maintaining accounting records
- Maintaining fixed asset schedule for accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports
- Any other duty as may assigned from time to time reasonable within your abilities.
To apply online click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 23 January 2021
* After making your application, you will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test from [email protected]. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 3d, Accounting, and, book keeping, financial, general, grid, job, of, Office, sales, team, web