Job Vacancy – Agri Corporate Sales Officer -Closed
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently.
- 3-5 years of business to business sales experience.
- Proven sales track records
- List of professional business references.
- Wide, Kampala based, institutional network.
- Acquaintance and affinity with the agricultural sector.
- Experience with selling agricultural equipment/ goods is a ‘plus’.
- Focus on the right target markets (NGO sector, public institutions, agri-businesses, commercial (peri-urban) farmers and farmer groups, farmer support organizations, agricultural research institutions)
- Focus on network events, exhibitions, sector meetings and call for proposals to penetrate your target market
- Develop the right pitch for each of the different target markets, through appropriate value propositions, proposals and presentations.
- Actively engage and follow up on prospective leads through the Customer Relationship Management system, and follow up communications and visits to clients.
- Once a potential client demonstrates concrete interest, you give the best advice possible for that client that fits his/her needs.
- You are able to advise the client on the value proposition of the agri-product
- Once a potential client makes the decision to buy our solution on credit, you assess the client’s ability and willingness to make the payment, in order to protect the client from over- and under finance.
- Once the contract is signed, ensure that the client is comfortable making the payment and that all their questions are answered.
- You contact your clients frequently to ensure client satisfaction by user training, early problem identification affecting the system/payments, and monthly follow up calls.
- You share ideas with the client on how to optimize the usage of the agri-product, to ensure increased production and income levels for the users of the products.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3633”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3633 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 2 August 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advice, agricultural, and, brand, building, business, business development, care, client, Client Care, commercial, communication, Communications, company, corporate, corporate sales, credit, customer, development, early, Economic, event, events, Finance, Hiring, kampala, Management, Markets, network, of, officer, pipeline, product, production, professional, Promotion, proposals, Relationship, relationship management, research, sales, sales officer, selling, solar, support, team, the, training, work