Job Vacancy – Assistant Interior Designer
- KCSE Minimum C (Plain)
- Diploma in Interior Design or related field.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience and confirmed knowledge in repair of curtains, chairs, beddings, furniture and the like.
- Strong creativity, artistic ability and imagination.
- Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised person.
- Advanced attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams and resolve any issues regarding operation and delay.
- Problem-solving skills.
To apply online click here
This position will remain open until filled.
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, Apply, communication, Design, field, furniture, Interior, Interior design, Knowledge, of, person, visual