Job Vacancy – Associate – CLOSED
Duma Works is supporting EED Advisory to recruit an Associate in Nairobi, Kenya.
About EED ADVISORY
EED Advisory is a Pan-African consulting firm offering technical, analytical, and advisory services in energy, water, and climate change. We work with our clients to solve complex problems, develop new insights, and implement various interventions across these three business lines. Our core service offerings include research and data analytics, program design, policy and strategy, and fund management. Since its inception in 2013, EED Advisory has completed assignments in 17 countries and currently manages projects across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Senegal, Mozambique, and India. We seek to recruit an Associate to support our expanding portfolio of work. For more information, please visit our website.
- Managing tasks and workstreams under various projects.
- Leading data collection processes, research, and complex analyses across various subject matters in the three business lines.
- Contributing to client and partnership management.
- Facilitating business development interactions across various markets in East and Southern Africa.
- At least four (4) years of professional experience in development or management consulting. Experience supporting clients such as the World Bank Group, the African Development Bank, the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO), and Foundations, should be highlighted.
- Master’s degree (or higher) in energy studies, development studies, engineering, environmental studies or related from a reputable university.
- Exceptional communication skills, including fluency in English. Fluency in French is a clear advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Duma Works is coordinating this recruitment effort on behalf of EED Advisory.
Click here to submit your application through the Duma Works portal. Please direct all applications and inquiries to Duma Works.
This position is closed
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: africa, agents, analytical, and, associate, bank, business, business development, client, climate change, collection, communication, consulting, Data, Design, designing, development, energy, engineering, Firm, french, Group, Kenya, Leadership, manage, Management, Markets, of, Office, partnership management, Partnerships, power, professional, program, Recruit, research, Rwanda, services, social, strategy, support, tanzania, technical, uganda, work