Job Vacancy – Business Center Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Business Centre Manager for one our clients; Cresta Investments Ltd. The Business Centre Manager will be responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the business center.
She must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administrative processes work effectively.
She will have the responsibility of ensuring that the center runs efficiently.
Activities typically include:
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
o Maintenance o Mailing
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all tenants/suppliers are invoiced and receipts are given on time
- Coordinate conference room bookings and usage
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and building managers.
- Provide general support to visitors and tenants
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases
- Update Odoo system on a daily basis
- Managing filing systems
- Managing the company’s marketing agents
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Organising meetings with staff this includes typing the agenda and taking minutes
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff including training and induction
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Any other duties assigned by the directors
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Marketer, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- A Diploma in a similar field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary and in marketing will be a plus
- Upholding Cresta’s Corporate Image
- Efficient Stewardship Of Resources
- Upholding Principles And Values Of The Organization
- Descent Dress Code
- Appropriate Language
- Good Personal Grooming
- Sensitive And Mutual Respect To Others Ideas/Views/Conviction
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Tracking And Reporting
- Problem Solving
- Responsibility And Delegation
- Priority Setting
- Achievement Of Set Targets
- Team Inspiration
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3483”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3483 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Sunday, 30 September 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: administrative assistant, Administrator, business, communication, DUMA Works, front office, Job Opening, Jobs, jobs in kenya, Management, nairobi, office administrator, office manager, office operations, Recruitment, reporting, secretary