Job Vacancy – Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
Duma Works is recruiting for a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator for our client; an international School in Nairobi.
Building business by managing lead generation marketing plans, identifying and selling to prospects, maintaining relationships with clients for continued business.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities
1. Support the development of marketing and communications strategy for key ISA audiences
2. Develop marketing and communication plan for implementation
3. Ensure successful implementation of the plan
4. Monitor and evaluate performance
5. Ensuring marketing budget is monitored and controlled
6. Managing social media enquiries
7. Coordination of 3rd party agencies
1. Adding input to, and coordination of planned monthly forums
2. Coordination of university events
3. Recommending relevant events ISA can participate in
4. Ensuring events get relevant leverage through digital and PR platforms
Sales and Relationship Management
1. Ensure that marketing and communications activities meet sales objectives
2. Lead generation
3. Following up corporate leads and meeting objectives
4. Tracking sales performance for evaluation purposes
5. Relationship Management of existing customers for future busines
1. Good communications skills
2. Confident in dealing with high potential clients
3. Can conduct an intelligent sales pitch with potential client
4. Good understanding of Brand Communications- or ability to learn quickly
5. Proactive, able to identify and suggest opportunities for ISA’s growth
6. Entrepreneurial spirit
7. A getter can do attitude
8. Self –driven and self discipline and needs minimal supervision
9. Able to manage suppliers effectively and get the job done
10. Able to work well with other team members
11. Passion for digital marketing
- Related university degree.
- 1-2 years experience in an environment that has given the candidate similar exposure.
- Agency experience would be an added advantage.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3398”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3398 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 06 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advertising, agency, business development, communication, coordinator, development, digital marketing, event coordinator, events, international, job, job opportunities, Management, marketing coordinator, media, opportunities, PR, programs, sales, Social Media, team