Job Vacancy – Business Development and Sales Executive
- Develop, execute, and lead marketing campaign activities to infiltrate new markets, drive new business efforts, and win new work.
- Run company social media, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Work closely with firm leadership in creating and implementing a strategic business development plan to position the firm with target clients.
- Develop strategic short- and long-term marketing campaigns to support key business initiatives.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Meet and/or speak with qualified prospects to learn more about their projects and tell them more about the firm
- Plan and execute strategy and planning sessions.
- Perform multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Monitor and track business development activities
- Research clients, market trends, and background information associated with business development efforts in collaboration with marketing team and management.
- Tasks may also include coordinating: events, public relations efforts, advertisements, materials for trade shows, content for speaking engagements, direct mail campaigns and award submittals.
- Perform general marketing activities and/or administrative tasks, as required.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a marketing/business development position
- Experience within an interior products, design/architectural/construction firm is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Sales experience with a history of overachieving targets in new business acquisition.
- Existing network of industry contacts and relationships
- A strategic thinker, with a drive for quality and sales results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in developing marketing strategies.
- A strong work ethic and self starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight and direction.
- Strong project management skills
- Thrives in a team environment.
- Passionate about strategy, business development, client service, and interior design.
- Proficient in, MS Office, Google Docs
- Tech savvy for online marketing
- Strategic, creative, and a problem solver
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3502”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3502 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 21st December 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: business development, client, client service, Communications, company, construction, content, corporate, Design, development, events, executive, Firm, general, Interior, Interior design, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, key, Knowledge, Management, market, Marketing, Markets, media, nairobi, network, project management, Public relations, sales, sales executive