Job Vacancy – Business Development Manager
Duma works is recruiting for our client, a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company. They seek to recruit a seasonal and outgoing Business Development Manager in Nigeria.
- Relevant industry mapping (within the assigned territory) and creation of prospection plan;
- Relationship Management with customers;
- Lead the sales to identified prospects in the assigned territory;
- Customer Management during startup phase;
- Portfolio Deployment;
- Providing inputs to MPM (intelligence, portfolio requirements etc);
- Develop and drive execution of prospect account plan aligned to customer business objectives.
Key Outputs and Measurements
- Business development plan creation and execution, of Suspects turned in to prospects, prospects mapping, sales targets execution, and customer start up participation.
- 4+ years of Business Development environment;
- B.sc in Engineering;
- Must speak and write English and French language fluently;
- Have successful track record of generating new business (suspect to prospect);
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities;
- Ability to assess and qualify opportunities along with other functions – TS / Processing etc.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2936”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2936 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 23 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: account, and, business, business development, creation, customer, development, engineering, Finance, food, french, industry, key, Management, market, Marketing, network, of, opportunities, processing, sales, Start Up, Startup, team, trade