Job Vacancy – Business Development Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Business Development Manager for our client, ESTO AFRICA; a leading Real Estate Consultancy and Construction firm in Nairobi.
As the Business Development Manager, your main role will be to grow ESTO AFRICA revenues, expand the clientele and develop a successful sales team. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
- Deliver and exceed the set sales targets for the department by building a strong preforming team.
- Participate in the corporate periodic strategy and business planning workshops. This preparation includes lessons learned, expected financial returns, previous planning period performance (actual vs planned) assessment, market assessment, external environmentassessment, competitiveness and positioning assessment, shortlisted new ideas, emerging trends and future projections in the real estate markets.
- Develop budget for the department and seek approval from the Management as per the organizations processes.
- Responsible for the identification of new business opportunities through alliances, Joint Ventures, acquisitions, mergers, etc, for the best of Property Sale Corporate Division.
- Present new opportunities for property sales and management to the CEO for review and approval.
- Conducting market research to collect data and draw inferences to arrive at decision points, considering the overall strategic direction of the Sales Department.
- Assisting in the structuring of sales of property in the most effective manner possible.
- Preparing detailed proposals for new businesses/ ventures including development of feasibility studies using third parties, where deemed necessary. Submit proposals to the CEO for review and approval.
- Ensuring that newly identified opportunities are in line with risk management and diversification strategies.
- Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality during the whole cycle of the business transaction.
- Make sales for the company properties as required and projected.
- Holding regular discussions with stakeholders to obtain buy-in of new business cases.
- Conducting due diligence on potential partners and recommending the same to the Management for review and approval.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports/briefs on strategic initiatives and opportunities.
- Lead and guide relationship managers and sales agents by providing them with technical guidance, training and the required growth opportunities to ensure that they are developed for higher level roles.
- Set targets for sales Excutives,achievable weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: 3 years
- Required skills: Sales strategy; Business development; Marketing; Budgeting, financial planning; Market research, intelligence
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3254”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3254 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: africa, agents, and, Apply, building, business, business development, client, company, corporate, Data, development, financial, Front, growth, level, line, Management, manager, market, market research, Marketing, Markets, nairobi, of, one, operations, opportunities, planning, property, proposals, real estate, Recruiting, Relationship, research, risk management, sale, sales, sales agents, Sales Strategy, strategy, team, technical, training, work, works