Job Vacancy – Business Development Manager
Duma works is recruiting a Business Development Manager for one of our clients in Nairobi; An organization that provides an advertisement platform.
Business Development Manager
This organization is a programmatic advertisement platform with more than 250M+ people reached in Africa. They also manage mobile social networks with 23+ million users and mobile billing solutions to operators in Africa and Asia.
You will be responsible for developing and growing new partnerships with mobile advertisement clients in Kenya, educating them on the value proposition of the app, listening to their needs and helping to build a better product.
- Constantly look for new ways to grow the clients demand side platform (DSP) revenue
- Prepare new product presentations and pitches
- Look for new leads, convert leads to paying clients
- Sell programmatic advertisement solutions to key brands in Kenya
- Develop relationships with key clients in Kenya
- Prepare creative proposals for clients in the field of advertisement
- Report about your achievements and results on a daily basis
- Work and plan your day in the company’s CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Report the results in the CRM system, add all client contacts
- Constantly carry out market research and report to the team in HQ
- Do at least 50 calls and 10 meetings per week
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Digital marketing training is key
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong communication skills and superb inter-personal skills
- Possess proven experience and currently selling digital advertisements
- Have experience in the digital space, knows and understands the metrics (CPC, CPM, CPI, CTR), products and competition in the market
- Have an extensive network of digital buyers-local digital agencies, brands, and digital media people and successfully sold to them.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, interpersonal and management skills
- Strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and manage time
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, set and reach ambitious goals
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3407”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3407 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 05 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advertising, analytical, Business Development Manager, communication, CRM, development, digital marketing, digital media, Job Opportunity, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, manage, Management, market, market research, Marketing, media, network, Partnerships, product, proposals, research, social, solutions, team, technical, training