Job Vacancy – Cement Retail Sales Rep
Duma Works is recruiting a Cement Retail Sales Rep for one of clients; a leading mining and manufacturing company in Kenya.
Area of Operation: Kisumu & Nanyuki
To be the key point of contact between the company and its clients, answering queries, offering advice and selling products.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Essential qualifications/ Skills
• Customer Service, Presentation and Negotiation skills
• Meeting Sales Goals,
• Territory Management,
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing
• Experience of 5 years and above
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2865”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2865 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 23 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: area, company, customer, DUMA, DUMA Works, Find a Job, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, Kenya, kisumu, Knowledge, Management, manufacturing, Marketing, marketplace, merchandising, nanyuki, opening, Opportunity, personal, point, product, professional, Recruiting, rep, retail, retail sales, sales, sales rep, selling, service, team, technical, Vacancies, vacancy, work, works