Job Vacancy – Cement Technical Sales
Duma Works is recruiting for one of the largest manufactures of cement in Eastern Africa. They are looking for a Cement Technical Sales Person.
- Drive business for sustainable market growth of CaCO3 and trade products;
- New customer acquisition/development/relationship building;
- Communicate to management customer & product requirements and pricing to gain & maintain business;
- Collect and verify reliability of product forecast information from customer;
- Communicate to management product sample requests and close follow-up with customer on sample results;
- Offer where appropriate technical service support;
- Ensure efficient, correct and complete customer complaint management process;
- Drive continuous customer service improvement;
- Collect, analyze and report all relevant customer information in company information tools.
- Collect, analyze and report all relevant information to further grow the different market segment;
- Monitor and report on competitor activities;
- Market surveys of different market segments;
- Ensure presence at conferences, fairs and in technical journals where suitable.
- Customer visit reports (commerce, technical information, customer satisfaction);
- Customer complaint reporting;
- Monthly sales performance reporting;
- Monthly reporting to management;
- Monitor account receivables and act proactively on overdue payments;
- Sales forecasting;
- Inform and consult relevant Management about relevant business transactions prior to decision making.
- Regulatory and country law compliance;
- Act according to the code of conduct.
- Excellent communication verbal and written English;
- Excellent customer relationship skills;
- Ability to manage and work with teams;
- Flexible individual with good problem skills;
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality;
- Sense of independence and proactivity;
- Advanced proficiency in MS word and excel.
- University degree in civil or structural engineer;
- 5+ years of sales experience;
- Sales experience with a chemical background will be an added advantage.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2868”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2868 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 16 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: account, administrative, africa, and, building, business, chemical, civil, communication, company, compliance, country, customer, Customer service, development, DUMA, DUMA Works, Engineer, growth, information, job, law, manage, Management, market, of, one, person, product, receivables, Recruiting, Relationship, reliability, reporting, sales, service, structural engineer, support, technical, technical sales, trade, work, works