Job Vacancy – Chartered Accountant
Duma works is recruiting a chartered accountant for one of its client in Kigali. The client is a leading importer and distributor of manufacturing products in Rwanda and the East Africa region.
Responsible for running accounting and control functions of the company and ensure proper funds management.
• Constantly review systems that will ensure efficient management of financial resources.
• Ensure timely and accurate accounting, reporting and analysis so as to help management in decision making.
• Ensure proper processing and receipting of all incomes including imprest surrenders.
• Monthly reconciliations of all debtors and creditors statements.
• Implementation of an effective system of internal control.
• Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations and external financial reporting requirements.
• Timely submission of monthly management reports including bank reconciliations
• Ensure efficient revenue collection, disbursement, accounting and payment of statutory taxes and levies and their reporting to the relevant bodies.
• Ensure financial reports are prepared and submitted in compliance with the company guidelines and regulations.
• Prepare staff and wages payroll.
• Prepare management accounts, budgets and periodic financial performance reports for presentation to management.
• Preparing annual accounts and manage the auditing process.
• Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensure implementation of SOPs in the department.
• Any other duties assigned by the Finance Director.
• Full CPA / ACCA or equivalent qualifications.
• A university degree in Accounting/Finance Business or a business related field will be an added advantage.
• At least Five (3) years of practical experience in a busy commercial organization
• Good analytical and communication skill.
• Have proven knowledge and work experience in computerized accounting system.
• Strong business acumen, people management and great eye for detail.
• Good communication and Leadership skills.
• Experience in use of computerized accounting package.
• Knowledge of procurement and stores accounting is essential.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2763”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2763 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 14 April 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: ACCA, Accounting, accounts, analysis, analytical, and, auditing, bank, business, collection, commercial, communication, company, compliance, control, CPA, director, field, Finance, Finance Director, financial, job, Knowledge, Leadership, manage, Management, of, people, people management, processing, procurement, reporting, stores accounting, systems, work