Job Vacancy – Client Partner
- Creating new business through solution selling that helps our clients to succeed.
- Be a consultant to clients by creating exceptional rapport with them and long
- lasting relationships.
- Delight clients through effective and efficient management that enhance their return on investment.
Business Development (80%)
- Owns and is directly responsible for achieving revenue targets both for existing accounts and new business. Personal target of Ksh. 25 million in the first year targeting key accounts in Kenya.
- Fully understands the organization’s Business Model.
- Understands intimately the various programs in order to offer compelling solutions
- Follows up sales leads, identifying opportunities to develop effective partnerships with clients and closes the sale
- Support sales activities through selling to new prospects, cross-selling and following up on referrals.
- Spend at least 10 hours every week of Face to Face time with clients
- In partnership with the training department works to demonstrate payback to clients from the organization’s solutions e.g via training reports, success stories and other ROI tools.
- Uses Key internal interfaces to ensure all commitments to clients are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- At all times know and keep in touch with their key customers and their requirements intimately.
- Build database that will have key customer contacts and sales progress details and avail this in the system.
- Put together a sales forecast that captures targets for the Business Development department and to measure weekly, monthly and quarterly against the overall target given.
- Inputs to development and implementation of sales strategy
- Is accountable for all sales related data and records in designated accounts
- Plans for weekly feedback meetings in order to give quality feedback
- Ensures delivery of high quality proposals and sales presentations in partnership with the Learning and Development Department
Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
Experience and key attributes:
- At least 7 years successful working experience in a service industry
- A high degree of business acumen and credibility; the ability to influence and work with client organizations at a senior level.
- A track record as an achiever in a high-performance targeted sales environment, with a demonstrable passion for developing and closing business opportunities.
- The consulting ability to understand clients’ needs and articulate persuasively how our approach and our training and development solutions contribute to clients’ sustained, superior performance.
- A good understanding of corporate cultures, people performance and behavioral development would be advantageous.
Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to influence and work with senior decision makers in major corporations with confidence to present at Senior Leadership Team level.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
- Fully computer literate & with full driving license.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3446”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3446 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 21st September 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: business, business development, consultancy, job, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, manage, Management, service, vacancy, work