Job Vacancy – Commercial Sales Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a Commercial Sales Executive for one of our clients; a fully automated cloud infrastructure company located in Nairobi offering cloud and hosting services to the entire East African region.
Job Description: Commercial Sales Executive
Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer
The Commercial Sales Executive will be responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. The role is focused purely on new business and the person must be ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company as per agreed annual targets
2. Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
3. You will be expected to spend 80% of your time out of the office in meetings.
4. Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
5. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; establishing needs; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the NOC team
6. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and explored
7. As a representative of the company at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
8. Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using CRM software
9. Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company procedure
10. Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
11. Ensuring the company remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
12. Any other roles that may be assigned to you by the management
Prospective candidates must be Graduates from a recognized University, have had field experience in the Technology Sector, and are able to deliver results through others without direct authority.
Relationship management experience is essential.
Success Criteria: This Positions holders will review Key Performance Indicators with the CCO on a quarterly basis.
- Grit, Persistence & Positiveness – Ability to take pride in their work with a never say die attitude
- Organized & Efficient
- Ownership & Accountability
- Resourceful – Can adapt and change tactics to sales environment
- Good Listeners yet inquisitive
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3389”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3389 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Saturday, 18th July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: cloud services, commercial sales, communication, CRM, events, proposals, relationship management, sales, sales executive, technology