Job Vacancy – Content Marketing Consultant
Moko Furniture is recruiting a Content Marketing Consultant.
About Moko Furniture
Moko Furniture is building Africa’s first homegrown major furniture brand. Furniture ranks among low-income families’ largest assets. Moko helps these customers achieve a higher quality of life in their homes while offering better jobs for producers and protecting the environment. Unlike existing low-cost furniture options, Moko offers quality, sustainable furniture without the risk of financial loss that consumers face in the current market.
In the first 3 years of operations Moko has worked on innovating the upholstery materials market in Kenya by researching and manufacturing or importing new materials. In this way it has developed a global supply network which will allow us to deliver on our vision to put quality which the reach of thousands.
About the Position
Moko has quickly grown from its founding in 2014 and today we are launching our Moko brand to be synonymous with superior quality furniture changing the way people experience their everyday home. We have a broad and ambitious development pipeline that spans mattresses to sofas and we’re looking for a part-time person who will be responsible for telling the world the story of our brand.
The ideal Content Marketing Consultant is a creative person who draws inspiration from coming up with new ideas to engage and entertain Moko’s audience. They are passionate about brand building and development and they will offer key recommendations to develop the Moko’s story and develop its online presence. They are highly creative and excellent writers but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
This is a part-time position and it is ideal for someone who is covering similar part-time responsibilities (with a focus on digital marketing) for other companies.
What you will do on the job
- Help craft the Moko’s story taking into accounts key customers’ insights
- Be a key representative of the Moko’s brand and help define Moko’s voice and visual identity
- Propose and create new ideas for content marketing with specific focus on digital marketing
- Provide key inputs into Moko’s online presence and help define and develop the online customer’s buying journey
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure (through analytics) and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborating with the graphic designer/team in obtaining the right content for all digital campaigns planned
As a dream candidate:
- You have a world-class talent at writing and telling stories that engage people
- You have an eye for spotting customers’ insights and have outstanding creativity to craft these insights into stories to tell online
- You have preferably demonstrated that you can capture and refine a brand’s voice and visual identity through content marketing
- You preferably have a passion for photography and have a talent at spotting the right pictures and images for your story
- You have experience in measuring and driving online campaigns leveraging data analytics
- You are an exceptional project manager and able to come up and execute a content marketing plan
- You thrive when you are able to take initiative, you are considered very self-managing and do best in an environment where you are given high-level goals and take initiative to achieve them
- You possess a strong analytical toolkit, and you frequently apply quantitative analysis to decision-making
- You are currently working part-time with other companies on digital marketing and/or content creation and can allocate 1 or 2 days per week.
To apply please click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 01 December 2017
Posted in Jobs Tags: accounts, advertising, analysis, analytical, and, Apply, brand, building, consultant, content, content creation, content marketing, creation, Data, designer, development, digital, digital campaigns, digital marketing, driving, financial, furniture, graphic, graphic designer, identity, job, Jobs, Kenya, key, manager, manufacturing, market, Marketing, network, of, online, operations, part-time, people, person, photography, pipeline, project, project manager, Quality, representative, SEM, SEO, supply, talent, team, the, visual, web, writing