Job Vacancy – Conveyancing/Commercial Advocate
The ideal candidate should: –
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Have at least 5 years post Admission working experience in a busy Law firm.
- The Advocate should be ready to work and be stationed in Mombasa.
- Be computer literate.
- Be proactive, self motivated and aggressive.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work as a team.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have ability to handle pressure.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
To apply online click here
This position is closed
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advocate, and, communication, Firm, Kenya, law, law firm, Mombasa, of, person, team, work