Job Vacancy – M&E Coordinator in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a M&E Coordinator for our client, Africa Yoga Project.
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant academic education in relation to Economics, Statistics, , Business Management, Marketing, Finance and Accounting or related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant field including experience in M&E, management consulting, market research, social sciences research and/or market systems & facilitation.
- Confident with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Use existing monitoring and evaluation tools to measure performance
- Develop new and innovative systems and processes for performance management
- Advise in the application of these performance management systems and processes, including how best to construct results chains, develop measurement plans, set baselines and undertake monitoring activities
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data, including the measurement of behavior change through the use of innovative tools.
- Manage evaluation exercises as well as planned and ad-hoc surveys
- Support the preparation of case studies and narrative reports as required
Please forward your CV and quick summary (one paragraph) on why you’re interested in the position to [email protected] marking the subject as “2638”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2638 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th January 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: careers, Jobs, jobs in kenya, Kenya, M&E, Monitoring and evaluation, nairobi, NGO jobs, project management