Job Vacancy – Corporate Sales Executive
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business objectives in line with agreed market development strategy. E.g Product launches, promotions, telemarketing
- Generate business pipeline and manage the sales cycle, including sales forecasting.
- Manage key corporate assigned accounts while ensuring the customers are updated frequently on the latest solutions and products.
- Ensure that market share is gained against competitors based on:
- Information given by the corporate sales executive
- Market intelligence gathered
- Turnover of the customers
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Gathering market intelligence on competitors and interpreting the same for the benefit of the business
- Act as an intermediary for customers in line with the business interest of the company.
- Provide a roadmap and detailed strategy for their assigned products and territory
- Travel within the broader East and Central African region to open up new opportunities and businesses.
- Good knowledge of I.T industry, preferably with a strong bias in software solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate at different organization levels.
- High level of business negotiation skills
- Strong Business acumen.
- Sales Cycle management experience.
- Pipeline and Lead Generation.
- Ability to Forecast and surpass sales target.
- An organized, determined, and persistent person.
- Good and effective negotiation skills
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing marketing environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken official Languages in Kenya.
Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Targets:
- Be able to meet quarterly turnover targets.
- Be able to accurately forecast every quarter.
- Debt Collection
- Growth in market share
- Create new business by tapping into the emerging markets
- Manage the sales cycle
- Generate new customer leads
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the I.T. industry with the preference of having worked for an I.T company either in the capacity of a distributor or reseller
To apply online click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 29 January 2021
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: BDE, BDM, business, business development, company, corporate, corporate sales, development, distributor, financial, government, growth, ict sales, industry, information, intelligence, ISP Sales, Kenya, Liaison, Management, market, Marketing, Markets, nairobi, opportunities, personal, product, promotions, Recruitment, reselling, sales, sales management, Sales Strategy, software sales, software solutions, tech savvy sales executive