Job Vacancy – Corporate Sales & Partnerships Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Corporate Sales & Partnerships Manager for one of our clients in Nairobi; a fast growing online food delivery company.
Your role is to build and lead the corporate business for the company as well as develop new and interesting partnership channels to grow the business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities on the Business to Business channel
- Prospect actively Corporates, Companies,NGOs,Embassies and interesting food and alcohol partnerships to bring on board
- Sign corporates and grow the number of Corporate food and alcohol orders
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service
- Assist the Customer Service in Corporate customer complaints
- Collaborate with Marketing and Account Management teams to understand how to develop food and alcohol offerings and design the right promotions from restaurants to fit the needs to the Corporate clients
- Approach new businesses with proposals and develop partnership and sales presentations
- Manage and maintain sales/client database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process
- Handle other business models and expansion strategies for the company
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Restaurant, Corporate or Partnerships environment(preferably with some Food/Alcohol experience)
- Large network of Corporates who can be contacted to provide Food and Alcohol delivery at scale
- Strong Sales and closing skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to craft simple yet informative proposals and superior presentation skills
- Perfect English and Swahili written and spoken skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Good business understanding and quick learning ability
- High energy and motivation with the ability to handle pressure and deliver quickly
- Can work autonomously and does not require much guidance
- Experience in startups (bonus)
The company will offer
- Attractive salary and commissions based on performance
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3214”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3214 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 February 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: account management, corporate, corporate sales, Customer service, delivery, Find a Job, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, Jobs, jobs in nairobi, Management, manager, Marketing, nairobi, network, opportunities, Partnerships, promotions, proposals, Recruiting, Relationship, restaurant, sales, service, startups, vacancy, work, works