Job Vacancy – Counter Sales Representative
Duma Works is recruiting a Counter Sales Representative for one of our clients. The company is one of the leading Manufacturers of tyres worldwide.
- Planning/organizing/assisting with motor shows and any other promotional activities at the showroom
- Recording sales and order information
- Following up with Clients via email and calls
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Achieving sales targets set jointly with the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Input of sales and other related data in the sales software system.
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Proactive in dealing with clients
- Good English communication skills
- Be active and quick to serve.
- 1 to 2 years’ sales experience.
- Minimum education requirements: Diploma
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3497”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3497 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25th January 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: counter sales, jobs in nairobi, Maxxis jobs in kenya, representative, sales, sales jobs in kenya, sales representative