Job Vacancy – Country Technical Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Country Technical Manager will report to Regional Technical manager up to 30th Sept 2022.
- Thereafter the Country Technical Manager will report to Business development manager
- Ensuring the technicians are well equipped, and that the workshop has the required equipment, tools and consumables required for efficient operations, and placing orders for new requirements on a quarterly basis.
- To ensure that high quality work standards, ethics are laid down and procedures are upheld by the technical staff.
- Official communication with customers on technical issues, complaints, and constant feedback on the progress on issues.
- Work collaboratively with our clients and our customer service team to ensure efficient service delivery
- Quantifying labour charges involved in repairs for quotation preparation.
- Conducting regular internal meetings with the technicians and taking down minutes and sharing with Business development manager
- Preparing and sharing Daily workload planning for technicians, report progress including any changes made to work plan and communicate the same with customer, customer service team and Business development manager
- Review all work done by technical team in the field
- Ensuring timely submission of all service requisitions and petty cash accounting to finance
- Visiting customers whenever required and providing correct feedback to customer and related teams
- Technical training for customer technical departments or third-party service providers
- Knowledge sharing with the Customer service team for minimum trouble shooting on the service calls / emergency breakdown
- Timely submission of reports to customers, Technical Manager and Business Development Manager
- Timely submission of Technician KPI’s
- Continuous in-house training for technical department staff, identifying weaknesses and strengths and taking or advising on remedial action.
- Timely submission of self KPI’s
- To ensure SFA training and the execution is upheld
- To ensure we are compliant to local customers requirement
- Co-ordination with spare parts department to advice on the stock level of the spares for consumption at the company.
- To ensure customers data base is kept, and continuously updated.
- Country Technical Manager will handle individual bottlers in Kenya
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Minimum experience of 5 years and above in Refrigeration engineering field and in managerial role
- Should be well versed with commercial Kitchen and Laundry equipment’s. commercial refrigeration, kitchen, and laundry equipment’s
- Good communication, reporting preparation skills to management and managers, presentation skills and database management skills
- Should have a prior experience in handling a technical team
- Leadership skills and ability to delegate, plan and co-ordinate with other technical staff and team members
- Keen attention to details
- Able to maintain a good and cordial relationship with customers and internal team members
- Should have a good team player attitude
- Ability to work under high pressure, deadline driven environment
To apply online CLICK HERE
This position will remain open until filled.
*You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Accounting, advice, and, business, business development, commercial, communication, country, customer, Customer service, Data, database management, development, engineering, field, kitchen, Knowledge, Leadership, level, Management, manager, mechanical, mechanical engineering, of, operations, planning, Quality, Relationship, reporting, reports, service, stock, team, Team player, technical, technical manager, technician, the, training, work, workshop