Job Vacancy – Creative Designer
Duma works is recruiting a Creative Designer for our client in Nairobi. The hiring company is a leading fast food franchise with branches in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate will be tasked with collaborating with the marketing team in creating ad campaigns, design concept and a variety of collateral material. He / She will also set digital marketing strategies and manage the group’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates and client queries have been followed up on.
He/she must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing or digital agency.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to produce visually compelling ad campaigns, presentations, and collateral materials to help generate increased business.
- Identification of suitable social media ‘background’ stories for both company brands
- Design advertising layouts, which include but are not limited to print ads, social media content, marketing and advertising collateral, online ads and banners, point of sale, and signage materials.
- Retrieve and export files and artwork via the Internet; source stock images as needed.
- Oversee the design and layout of the different digital media platforms.
- Managing the company’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates and client queries have been followed up on and there is consistency brand management.
- Liaise with customers and the general public in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions. Build healthy clients relationships through social media interaction.
- Monitor online ratings to determine where enhancements are necessary.
- Liaise with the marketing team and customer service teams to augment customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Use of social networking analysis tools such as twitter counter, google analytics and other tools to measure click-through and measure traffic activity.
Skills and Competencies Required
- A degree in Graphic Design.
- Proficient with Mac OS and design software: Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a marketing or digital agency.
- Ability to develop print & digital art.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google ADWords is an added advantage
- Experience with online media buying is an added advantage
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2888”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2888 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 3oth August 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: adobe, advertising, agency, analysis, and, brand, brand management, business, client, company, content, content marketing, counter, customer, Customer service, Design, digital, digital marketing, digital media, export, general, Google analytics, graphic, Graphic design, illustrator, indesign, internet, job, Layout, manage, Management, Marketing, media, networking, of, Office, online, photoshop, point, print, sale, service, social, Social Media, stock, team, the, Twitter, work