Job Vacancy – Crop Protection and Outgrower Manager
As soon as flight from Kenya reach Freetown.
About the role
Fresh Salone is looking to recruit a Crop Protection and Outgrower Manager for its export farm in Sierra Leone.
- Applicant should have experience with greenhouse and open field crops as hot pepper, African aubergine, okra, leafy vegetables for export purposes.
- Applicant should have worked at export farm or company
- Applicant should implement IPMP program as per EU standards, as aim of certifying for GLOBAL-GAP.
- Outreach to our outgrowers for pest control and quality assurance.
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farmworkers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
* After making your application, you will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online from [email protected]. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 3d, and, assurance, control, export, field, grid, Kenya, manager, of, program, Quality, quality assurance, Recruit, sierra leone, web