Job Vacancy – Customer Service Intern in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Customer Service Intern for our client, Sendy, for a part time night and one full day job. You will work Monday to Thursday from 6:00pm till midnight and Sunday from 8:00am till 10:00pm, with 2 days off on Friday and Saturday.
This role is key to helping build the Sendy brand and delivering outstanding customer support. Sendy thrives on delivering top of the market customer service. We’re a gamechanging startup, providing quality, ondemand package deliveries, 24/7 and we’re looking for a customer service superstar to help with our customer support efforts, specifically in the evenings.
Requires strong interpersonal skills. This person will be responsible for managing all customer concerns during their shift.
● Manage delivery requests processed over the phone in realtime.
● Tame upset customers and convert them to passionate brand ambassadors.
● Work closely with our Customer Support team, Operations and Product Development teams to identify customer demands and pain points.
● Work in the Customer service team to ensure all deliveries are handled with excellent customer experience.
● Report to the Community Manager on issues faced, lessons learned and customer demands.
● Inform customers of current promotions or special sales.
● Communicates any problems or issues to the team for resolution.
● Any other duties assigned.
● Monitor social media platforms and report to all queries within minutes.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Previous customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
● Fluency in English.
● Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, live chat, social media channels, and email.
● Expert multitasker.
● Flexible working schedule, ability to hold down the fort at night and all day Sundays.
● For practicality purposes, lives near the Greenhouse area
MORE ON SENDY
Sendy is an app and web platform that enables individuals and businesses to request ondemand or scheduled courier services at anytime, anyday, 24/7. We sit at the service crossroad of Uber, Postmates and UPS, and strive to be the Uber for Packages. To support our mission, we crowdsource vehicle drivers, enabling us to service volatile market demands 24/7 while providing alternative sources of income and banking solutions to drivers on the road in developing countries.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to [email protected] marking the subject as “ 2255”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2255, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through
Deadline for receiving applications: 12th June 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
Posted in Jobs Tags: available jobs in Kenya, communication, customer, customer care, Intern, internship, job, Kenya, nairobi, opening, Opportunity, PR, relations, service, vacancy