Job Vacancy – Customer Success Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Hospital Rollout: Coordinating the on-boarding of a new health facility with the Zipline delivery service. This includes coordinating internal Zipline team meetings and surveys, as well as training up hospital staff on how to manage communications & reporting with Zipline.
- Customer Relationship Management: Stakeholder management of hospitals and clinics to get feedback on our services and understand how to improve our relationships and operations
- Community Management: Community outreach to neighboring villages and communities, engaging in community service
- Public Relations: Securing opportunities for Zipline to broadcast out mission nationally through local radio, newspaper, etc.
- Stakeholder Relations & Project Management: Managing relationships & projects with specific stakeholders, like government. Often includes some project development, data analysis, coordinating high-level stakeholder visits to the distribution center, & regulatory reports.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years work experience in stakeholder & project management.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Fluency in local language
- People-person: You should gain energy from being around people and love taking ownership to fulfill stakeholder requests and needs.
- Analytically-minded individual who is comfortable working with a lot of data input and formulating strategy around project roll-out.
- Process-oriented person who enjoys working with a team to optimize current systems and procedures.
- Someone excited about trying new things and thinking outside of the box – creativity is key.
- Multi-tasker who will be able to time manage and project manage multiple stakeholders and data streams at a given time
- Training: The team will go through a rigorous training process as part of the on-boarding process. This training will be across multiple teams, so you will learn not only about customer success but also drone operations and fulfillment.
- Professional Development: Zipline is a fast growing startup and there will be many opportunities for you to rise as a leader, taking on more responsibility, and having more direct input into our processes and strategy.
- Benefits: Zipline offers benefits to its team including health insurance, access to a library of management books, and transport & housing for people commuting to different distribution centers.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3241”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3241 Barack Obama, +2557xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 28 February 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: analysis, and, aviation, center, chain, civil, commercial, Communications, coordinator, customer, Data, Data Analysis, delivery, development, drone, energy, facility, government, insurance, KIgali, Leadership, level, logistics, manage, Management, medical, of, operations, opportunities, people, person, product, professional, project, relations, Relationship, reporting, Rwanda, senior, service, services, solutions, stakeholder management, Startup, strategy, Success, supplies, supply, supply chain, systems, team, technology, the, training, transport, work, zipline