Job Vacancy – Debt Collection Intern
4G Capital (4th Generation Capital) is Africa’s fastest fintech providing ethical credit services to those who require it most. We provide rapidly accessible and affordable unsecured loans with strict affordability criteria to prevent unmanageable debt.
Our customers are mainly small businesses and entrepreneurs who use our credit to grow their businesses and provide for the unforeseen.
Our customers are our partners. We operate in their markets through 6-man micro branches to provide tailored relationship-based services.
We seek to recruit Debt Collections Interns to serve in our units. Successful completion of the internship will lead to employment.
- Work in pairs with Loan Officers
- Support and maintain an excellent work environment to achieve demanding targets
- Deliver first rate customer service through consistent follow up
- Assist in accurate and timely reporting of Management Information and market feedback to report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- Contacting debtors to receive payment.
- Assist in following up on defaulters to recover payments.
- Carry out customer education and maintain relationships.
- Assist in re-negotiating payment schedules.
- A good level of general education- Diploma or degree
- Computer literacy
- Education background in Business Administration, Marketing
- Debt Collection experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in a financial institution will also be an added advantage
- Key Competencies
- Customer Handling
- Sales and Business Development
- Enforcement of contract and repayment obligations
- General support to all tasks
- Small Branch Operations
- Information Collection
- Integrity and ability to work in consumer finance
- High Motivation
- Self starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline- Ability to follow SOPs
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3064”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3064 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 31 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, administrative, business, business administration, business development, collection, debt, Debt collection, development, Employment, Finance, financial, Intern, internship, job, Job Opening, job vacancy, jobs in nairobi, loan, Management, Marketing, operations, opportunities, Recruit, sales, Vacancies, vacancy, work