Job Vacancy – Direct Sales Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a Direct Sales Executive for our client; a leading interior design company in Nairobi.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and assist in the generation of business opportunities through networking, weekly site visits and other avenues.
- Follow up on team generated leads, and shorten the sales cycle on projects of interest
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing product information; product presentation and preparing quotations.
- Develop customer networks to meet or exceed budgeted net gross margin requirements.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective Client and industry stakeholders e.g. Developers, Architects, Interior Designers etc.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards; recommending improvals in Sales policies and procedures.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and continuous requests, exploring opportunities to add value to the position.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining client records.
- Organize functions as per the Marketing Strategy; seminars, clients and partner conferences, group forums, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry any other duties as required from time to time commensurate with the role.
- Daily reports to Showroom Sales Manager
- Weekly reports to Showroom Sales Manager (Report to include weekly Pipeline vs Actual)
- Monthly meeting to Showroom Sales Manager
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent.
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in Sales.
- Computer Literate with ability to use ERP and excel.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with bother clients and industry stakeholders.
- Competency in Microsoft applications.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about driving sales and delivering exceptional customer experience
- Highly self-motivated.
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality.
- Strong sense of responsibility and desire to get things done properly.
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3659”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3659 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 21 November 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: accounts, and, building, business, client, communication, customer, Customer service, development, direct sales, driving, ERP, field, Group, industry, information, Interior, Knowledge, Management, manager, Marketing, marketplace, networking, of, opportunities, partner, pipeline, policies, product, programs, Quality, reports, sales, Sales Manager, Sales Strategy, service, showroom, site, solutions, strategy, team, work