Job Vacancy – Document Sorting & Archiving
Our client, a reputable architectural firm, is looking to hire for a 4-month temporary assignment. The job will entail document sorting and archiving.
Title: Document Sorting & Archiving
Period: Approximately 4 months
- Move documents to the designated location for the document sorting assignment
- Sort all documents according to content, dates, significance etc and determine which documents need to be retained and which ones need to be discarded.
- Arrange documents and store in the prescribed tracking identification format
- Uphold confidentiality of all information
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- Basic computer skills
- The job will be physically demanding. You should be able to lift piles of documents as you sort and transfer them. You should be willing to occasionally stand for long periods and work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, communication, content, Data, job, of, work