Job Vacancy – Employer & Academic Partnerships Associate
Duma works is recruiting an Employer & Academic Partnerships Associate for one of its clients, Africa Digital Media Group.
- Forge partnerships with employer partners across a variety of creative industries
- Coordinate and track 100% of students in industry exposure (e.g. conferences, workshops), work experience, and internships
- Oversee budget for all employer-related learning and work experiences
- Coordinate student and alumni leadership activities, including Student Council and the Alumni Association
- Coordinate special events, including Orientation and Parents Appreciation Day
- Assist students in applying to universities within our growing network of local and international academic partners.
Qualities & Skills
- You have the charisma, gravitas, and passion needed to forge new partnerships with local and international employer partners.
- You have exceptional customer service, which you apply in your work with students as well as with employer partners.
- You are an exceptional coordinator with the ability to place large numbers of students in a variety of opportunities.
- You love data; you are detail-oriented and keep accurate records and budgets relating to student placements.
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills. You are able to articulate ADMI’s unique value proposition to employers and academic partners as well as demystify our learn-and-work model to students and parents.
- You have excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, and you are quick to learn how to navigate and use a learning management system.
- You are a quick-learner, a self-starter, a problem solver, and a selfless team player; you do what is needed to get the job done.
- You have excellent time management skills, and you thrive in a vibrant and busy work
- You are passionate about giving students the exposure, experience, and networks needed to turn their passion into a profession.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven track record as a project coordinator
- Experience working with youth or on projects focused on youth employment, college counselling, or the reinvention of higher education
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2756”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2756 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 09 April 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, Apply, communication, coordinator, customer, Customer service, Data, Education, Employment, events, industry, international, job, Leadership, learning, Management, network, of, opportunities, Partnerships, project, project coordinator, service, team, work, Youth