Job Vacancy – Finance and Accounts Manager
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Duma Works is recruiting a Finance and Accounts Manager for one of our clients.
Our client is a young upcoming dairy firm looking for a focused talented individual to join its team of professionals in the dairy industry and work towards achieving an increase in market share, brand visibility and wide distribution of its Dairy products within Nairobi. Through its rigorous quality controlled processes, they provide fresh high quality nutritious and delicious dairy products from farm to shelf on a daily basis and continue to grow in its quest to put a smile on its consumer’s faces and bring in the FUN!!
The successful candidate shall take up the role of a Finance & Accounts Manager and play a key role in Senior Management towards building the finance & accounts department, mentoring and coaching staff in the department and providing the company with overall financial leadership, controls and advisory services.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate financial reporting
- Formulate and implement financial policies and procedures to govern and guide internal controls
- Risk identification and minimization
- Asset management and optimization & proper record keeping
- Internal auditing and liaising with external auditors for the annual audit
- Oversee and ensure compliance with statutory financial requirements
- Stocks & Inventory accounting and management
- Supplier payments and reconciliations
- Cash flow Management, planning and budgeting
- Stakeholder management, people management & financial advisor
Candidates sought should have the following credentials:
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce or a Business related course. Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA holder
- 7-10 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting 4 of which should be at a senior level in a similar capacity. Experience in the FMCG sector is an added advantage
- Experience and exposure to distribution is an added advantage
- Must have demonstrable experience in leading and managing people
- Excellent planning, negotiation, presentation,communication, leadership and analytical skills and resourceful in nature
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-driven and able to work independently & an excellent team player
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3525”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3525 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 29 November 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: ACCA, Accounting, accounts, analytical, auditing, building, business, commerce, CPA, Finance, financial, Firm, fmcg, inventory, Leadership, Management, manager, market, nairobi, opportunities, Opportunity, people management, planning, policies, professionals, Quality, senior, team