Duma Works is recruiting a Financial Analyst for our client, Liberty Eagle in Nairobi.
About the job
Financial Analysts ensure that Liberty Eagle makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it’s modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. While working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
You have the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to drive our business forward. This is an exciting role that provides full financial support to our brand managers and franchisor partners, as well as offering scope for leadership of individual analytical projects. You will work in close partnership with highly talented colleagues and consult on planning, reporting and decision support for the wide range of activities that acquire, delight and retain our customers (e.g., investment strategies for products, key market drivers or business profitability and resource allocation).
You are an analyst who wants to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business skills. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are a strong time manager and are able to prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support our executives.
Liberty Eagle is the partner of choice for global brands in Kenya. Our portfolio of world-leading, consumer-focused brands start from the belief that the Kenyan customer deserves a better standard of product quality, service and experience. Every day, across thousands of touch points, our team members deliver on this customer-centric promise.
- Use Liberty Eagle and brand partner data to develop metrics, solve problems, and influence executive decision-making.
- Develop new tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight.
- Lead decision making on investment and marketing strategies for brands, identification of key market drivers for sales growth and business profitability, and resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, or Sales Finance role or experience in financial planning, data modeling, corporate strategy or consulting.
- Comfort and experience using Excel to extract and manipulate data.
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Impeccable business judgment, with the ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough. Eagerness to further develop these skills
To apply online click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 24 March 2020
* You will receive a confirmation email from [email protected] and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.