Job Vacancy – Financial / Management Accountant
Duma Works is recruiting a Financial or Management Accountant for our client; a leading tour company in Arusha, Tanzania.
Job purpose summary
- Be a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Accountant (NBAA) or equivalent
- Commercial experience within a large complex organization
- Bright, ambitious and tenacity to help a business move to the next level.
- The position demands energy, enthusiasm, and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
Function and Responsibilities
- Manage and be part of the overall accounting & control functions of an organization
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the management reports, and oversee the evaluation and analysis by Department Heads
- Manage operational data and maintain data accuracy and integrity
- Review financial data periodically to ensure fairness and completeness
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies, internal control systems, and standard operating procedures
- Lead and direct the work of subordinate staff
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3421”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3421 Barack Obama, +2557xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 31st January 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: accountant, Accounting, accounts, and, bank, building, business, capacity, control, controller, cost, Data, financial, financial controller, full time, general, Group, manage, Management, of, one, policies, reporting, services, stock, tanzania, work