Job Vacancy – Freight Sales Executive
Duma Works is recruiting a Freight Sales Executive for one of our clients; a leading Logistics and Freight Management Company in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years’ sales experience in the Freight/Courier industry.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Client Relationship management
- Prospecting Skills / Creativity.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Be presentable, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong customer-service, planning, problem-solving, organizing, selling and negotiating skills
- Ability to work within diverse teams
- Must be result oriented and aiming at self-development
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
To apply online click here
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 14 August 2020
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: business, communication, diploma, freight, freight sales, freight sales executive, industry, information, Leadership, logistics, logistics and transportation, Marketing, nairobi, opportunities, planning, procurement and logistics, Quality, Recruiting, Relationship, reports, sales, sales executive, selling, supply chain, supply chain management, support, work