Job Vacancy – Front End Developer
Duma Works is recruiting a Front End developer for one of its clients, who will get to work on a wide range of web technologies and redefine conversations around the world, beginning with Africa.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Sass and Express experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of the latest web technologies and capabilities
- Excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
- Track record of developing new projects and Open Source contributions
- Basic UNIX/Linux scripting skills, familiarity with bash, awk, sed.
- Basic RDBMS proficiency required
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3102”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3102 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 31st January 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.