Job Vacancy – Fulfillment Operations
Duma Works is recruiting a Fulfillment Operations Executive for our client, Zipline in Dodoma, Tanzania.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Inventory & Warehouse Management: Organizing and managing supplies and equipment to ensure as the company scales, proper management procedures are in place.
- Product Handling: Manage & prepare packages to be delivered via drone to the hospitals and clinics to ensure quality & speed of delivery.
- Best Practices & Safety Management: Work with a team to perform daily quality control, oversee safety and regulations at the Zipline distribution center.
- Strategic Improvement & Planning: Participate in constant analysis and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures based on community feedback, and government and company requirements.
- Forecasting: Predicting & modeling volumes of supply chain.
- Bachelor’s of Science – Preferably in Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Nursing, Biomedical Laboratory and Microbiology.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Fluency with local dialect
- Understanding of handling, supply chain, and inventory management, preferably of medical products.
- A problem solver who gets excited about making processes more efficient by analyzing our historical trends.
- Proactive with excellent organization and attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about making sure that each component of our supply chain and order processing is handled perfectly.
- Obsessed with customer experience and making sure the quality of our deliveries always exceeds expectations.
- Building relationships with health facilities who serve as our collaborators.
- Upbeat and positive, a collaborator who wants to succeed while also helping teammates grow.
- Training: The team will go through a rigorous training process as part of the on-boarding process. This training will be across multiple teams, so you will learn about the full scope of our operations at Zipline.
- Professional Development: Zipline is a fast growing startup and there will be many opportunities for you to rise as a leader, taking on more responsibility, and having more direct input into our processes and strategy
- Benefits: Zipline offers benefits to its team including health insurance, access to a library of management books, and transport & housing for people commuting to different distribution centers.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3240”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3240 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 28 February 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: advocate, africa, analysis, analytical, and, assurance, center, chain, client, Communications, company, control, customer, delivery, drone, East Africa, government, growth, insurance, inventory, job, KIgali, Knowledge, laboratory, Leadership, logistics, manage, Management, medical, Nursing, of, operations, operator, opportunities, people, pharmacy, processing, professional, Quality, quality assurance, Quality control, Rwanda, science, Startup, strategy, supplies, supply, supply chain, support, team, technology, the, training, transport, warehouse, work, zipline