Job Vacancy – Full Stack Developer
Duma Works is recruiting a Full Stack Developer for our client, Eatout Kenya. We’re looking for a Full Stack developer with knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for www.eatout.co.ke.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Perform unit and integration testing.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages such as PHP & Python.
- Proficient experience using web frameworks such as Laravel & Django.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with working with APIs.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2877”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2877 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 23 June 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.