Job Vacancy – General Manager – Solar
- You run the day-to-day operation in Tanzania, location preferably Dodoma
- You communicate with the network operator, the regulator, and other authorities
- You perform regular field-trips and communicate with landowners and local government
- You manage the contacts with stakeholders concerning the potential solar PV projects
- You will be supported by and communicate directly with the relevant departments in our headquarters in Germany
- You report directly to the Managing-Directors
- You have a degree in business administration or other relevant qualification,
- You have several years of professional experience, preferably with the network operator, the regulator or an NGO
- You preferably have basic experience in the development of solar PV projects
- You are tech-savvy and you have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You work proactively
- You are highly proficient in Kiswahili and English
- You are able to work in a team and in an international environment
- Interesting and diversified opportunities in the fast-growing renewables sector
- A wide range of tasks within a dedicated team
- Scope for continued professional development
- Friendly working atmosphere
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3558”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3558 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 28 February 2019
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 2017, Administration, and, business, business administration, client, company, development, energy, general, general manager, government, international, manage, manager, network, of, operator, opportunities, professional, renewable, renewable energy, solar, tanzania, team, work