Job Vacancy – Graphic Designer
Our client a mogul when it comes engineering products. Their employees range from electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, firmware and OS software teams, as well as full-stack cloud engineers. They would like to add a Graphics Designer to their list!
- Advanced working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Ability to consistently manage and design within brand and style guides for marketing materials, internal documentation, web layouts and digital assets;
- Professionalism regarding time, managing costs and meeting tight deadlines;
- Ensuring design work fits the brand and style guidelines;
- Ability to service both web and print content.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in design;
- Familiarity with print and digital media;
- Excellent at in design, illustrator and photoshop;
- A sense of humor and strong work ethical.
- Hand drawn Illustrations;
- Motion Graphics.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2956”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2956 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 04 August 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: and, brand, client, cloud, content, Design, digital, digital media, electrical, engineering, graphic designer, graphics, Humor, illustrator, indesign, key, Knowledge, manage, Marketing, mechanical, media, of, photoshop, print, service, software, web, work