Job Vacancy – Graphic Designer Internship in Nairobi
Duma Works is recruiting a Graphic designer intern for Sauti Sol Entertainment.
Sauti Sol Entertainment is an organisation focused on the seamless management of talent in the music business. The organisation has successfully managed multi-award winning ensemble Sauti Sol. The organisation now seeks to bring on board creative, passionate and proactive individuals to participate in its ambitious growth plans within the region. Working within a high achieving and focused team, you will have the opportunity to learn from the people behind creating one of the best African Groups in various aspects of the entertainment business. This is your opportunity to engage your creativity, follow your passions and be part of something amazing.
- Research on all Sauti Sol online content to get a feel ofthe brand personality and temperament.
- Describe your design philosophy in relation to the Sauti Sol brand
- Sauti Sol will be having an Australian tour in December 2017, create a poster with the attached:
i. image to promote the tour using fictional dates and
ii. venues -include a resized design for use on social
iii. media platforms (posts not cover photos)
- Will be tasked with working on different design projects either with the team, or independently.
- Will be responsible for receiving a brief and research, devise and develop concepts based off them focused.
- Should be a team player, open to receiving feedback and offering deliverables on quick deadlines.
- Keep an open mind as you are often required to work on existing company projects, and on occasion, on new projects in development. Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for social media and other communication platforms.
- Present ideas and concepts to the team.
- Graphic Design Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- Should be a self-starter with an extrovert temperament
- Passion for functional design and expressive art
- An eye for detail, organized and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Patient and flexible
- Great communication skills
- Female candidates are preferred.
1. Post a ONE MINUTE VIDEO on TWITTER telling us why you would like to be part of the Sauti Sol entertainment and what makes you a perfect fit for the job.
2. Indicate your full names; Tag SAUTI SOL entertainment using the #SautiSolInternshipchallenge
3. Write a brief coverletter expressing your interest to join the Sauti Sol team. Include a link to your video post on twitter.
4. Send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3236”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3236 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 26th March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: brand, communication, content, cv, Design, designer, development, diploma, dumaworks, graphic, graphic designer, graphics, job, Job Matching, Job Opening, Job Opportunity, job vacancy, Jobs, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Kenya, Management, media, Music, online, Opportunity, Recruiting, research, Sauti Sol, social, Social Media, talent, team, Twitter, vacancy, work