Job Vacancy – Graphic Designer
Duma Works is recruiting for a Graphic Designer for one of our clients
To assist in developing concepts and graphics for all branding and marketing materials, expressing and evolving the
brand as well as maintain the brand consistency.
- Drive and maintain brand consistency
- Guiding the brand image and identity
- Manage the day-to-day workload of assigned graphic design projects and track progress until they are successfully completed
- Incorporate supervisor’s feedback and critique to improve the final results
- Maintaining all creative archives
- Interface with other departments as required for projects
- Draw up and maintain presentation files with updated marketing data
- Work under tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in commercial art, graphic design or visual communication OR equivalent training
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, layout, typography, logo development,colors,brand look and feel
- Proficient computer skills in Adobe CS Illustrator, Photoshop, In-design, Bridge, Acrobat are a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and desire to work in large retail business
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3415”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3415 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 19 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 3d, adobe, brand, branding, commercial, communication, Design, development, graphic, Graphic design, graphics, grid, Illustration, illustrator, indesign, Layout, logo, Marketing, photography, photoshop, printing, retail, visual, web, work