Job Vacancy – Group Accountant
Duma Works is recruiting a Group Accountant. The hiring organization is a diversified investment holding company operating across East and Southern Africa. It actively invests in four key strategic domains; Property Services, Business Services, Mining, and Agriculture and Forestry.
About the role
The company is looking for a Group Financial Planning & Reporting Accountant. The applicant is expected to be proactive, diligent and highly attentive to detail, taking on a wide range of tasks and developing the role.
- Monthly consolidation of the the Group portfolio.
- Monthly reporting and analysis for Senior Management and Board
- Internal audit of portfolio companies
- Valuation of investments
- Returns analysis & project tracking
- Shareholder reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Key Performance Indicator reporting
- Bank & Cashflow reporting
- Development of group Financial Planning & Reporting processes.
- Highly computer literate – Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Self-confident and conscientious
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise
- Good organisational skills
- At least three years of experience in a similar situation
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent finance degree
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3335”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3335 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 30 April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: accountant, Accounting, africa, agriculture, analysis, and, audit, bank, business, CFO, company, development, Finance, finance manager, financial, Group, information, investment, IT, job, karen, Kenya, key, Management, manager, nairobi, of, planning, project, property, R, reporting, senior, services, software, the, work