Job Vacancy – Group Accountant
Duma Works is recruiting a Group Accountant. The hiring company is an investment company that invests in different sectors of the economy in East and Southern Africa.
We are a diversified investment holding company operating across East and Southern Africa. We actively invests in four key strategic domains; Property Services, Business Services, Mining,and Agriculture and Forestry. Our headquarter is in Mauritius and supports its investments from offices in Nairobi, Maputo and London.
The company is looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst. The applicant is expected to be proactive, diligent and attentive to detail, taking on a wide range of tasks and developing the role.
- Monthly consolidation of the our Group portfolio
- Monthly reporting and analysis for Senior Management and Board
- Valuation of potential analysis
- Returns analysis & project tracking
- Shareholder reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Key Performance Indicator reporting
- Bank & Cashflow reporting
- Development of group Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- Appraisal of new projects and investments.
- A degree in Finance/Accounting or a degree in a related field
- ACCA/CPA is an added advantage
- Highly computer literate – touch typing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and
accounting software packages
- Self-confident and conscientious
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise
- Good organisation skills
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2972”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2972 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 18 August 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: 2017, accountant, Accounting, africa, agriculture, analysis, analyst, and, bank, business, company, development, Finance, finance manager, financial, Group, investment, IT, job, karen, Kenya, key, Management, manager, nairobi, of, planning, project, property, reporting, senior, services, software, the, work