Job Vacancy – Head of Finance
Duma Works is recruiting a Head of Finance for our client; a leading importer and distributor with ambitious growth plans to be the market leader in East Africa.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management statement, analysing the variance from the budgets including other reports like cashflow analysis, debtors ageing, stock turnover.
- Preparation of quarterly accounts for presentation to the Board of Directors along with performance summary and analysis.
- Evaluating employee performance using balance score card and setting and monitoring KPA /KPIs
- Preparation of annual budgets in co-ordination with various departments
- Preparation of annual CAPEX plan in line with the vision and direction of the top management and in consultation with respective team heads.
- Co-ordinating annual audit and filing of monthly / annual tax and payroll returns in accordance with the changing tax requirements.
- Working capital management, treasury management and improving debt and stock holding days
- All other analytical reports as may be required by the owners / Directors for evaluating company / project performance.
- Qualified Chartered Account (CA) or qualified ACCA
- Minimum 5 years related working experience within a trading or manufacturing organisation
- In-depth experience with ERP systems (such as SAP) a must
- 2 years experience in an audit firm is as strong plus.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3071”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3071 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 13 October 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Tags: ACCA, account, accounts, africa, analysis, analytical, and, audit, client, company, consultation, DUMA, DUMA Works, East Africa, employee, ERP, Finance, Firm, growth, head, line, Management, manufacturing, market, monitoring, of, project, Recruiting, stock, systems, team, works