Job Vacancy – Human Resource Associate
Is the notion of fusing HR with technology to make a beautiful Innovative HR Technology baby something you dream about?
Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial person? Do you get excited about helping companies grow and achieve greater heights?
If this describes you, then Duma Works would love to speak to you as we expand our team in Nairobi!
Duma Works is a human-centered, technology driven recruiting platform that is transforming how growing companies in East Africa find and hire top talent.
Since 2012, hundreds of employers all over Kenya have used DUMA Works to save time and money when identifying qualified job candidates. We currently have over 100,000 job seekers in our database and have matched over 3,500 of them to jobs.
Our vision is to create an empowered society where no job opportunities are lost. Our mission stands to be the developing world’s job reference system, and to enrich and empower a global workforce.
The team at DUMA Works is growing rapidly! Our office space is incredible, and our team believes that helping each other grow is the best way to succeed.
- Working with Duma Works to ensure all HR functions are running smoothly for our team and clients
- Creating and implementing performance management processes
- Conducting HR Audits and setting up initial HR systems for the company
- Working with clients to consult them on HR management and processes
- IHRM Membership
- Minimum 3 years experience running HR for an SME/multiple SMEs in Kenya
- Background in establishing Performance Management systems for teams
- Strong background in a variety of HRM softwares
- Process-oriented, meticulous, organized thinker and doer
- Strong skills in Excel and Microsoft Office
- High level of confidentiality and maturity
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn
- Sense of humor
- The opportunity to learn a ton and collaborate with an incredible team
- Office located in the scenic Adams Arcade
- Access to our awesome library of books!
- Medical insurance
Please send your CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2622”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2622
Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th July 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793. The Duma Works team will be out on holiday leave until Jan. 3rd so please be patient when waiting to hear back with results on the initial test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Posted in Jobs Uncategorized Tags: career opportunity, human resource associate, human resources, Job Opportunity, jobs in africa, jobs in kenya, Startup