Job Vacancy – Human Resource Manager -CLOSED
- Provide effective supervisory and administrative support in the implementation of human resource policies, plans and procedures.
- Strengthen the recruitment process and on-boarding processes in line with ensuring adherence to the minimum standards.
- Develop and implement an efficient and effective HR documentation system and ensuring efficiency in overall Registry Administration.
- Prepare data for use in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function strategic plans.
- Liaise with the Line Managers to deliver and evaluate the effectiveness of approved Training programs, for all middle and Supervisory staff so as to enhance efficiency.
- Provide support and insight during the disciplinary process for all employees in line with the Company Policy, Code of Conduct and Employment law.
- Ensure all employee exit-related activities in accordance with the relevant labor legislation, ensuring that company interests are adequately taken care of.
- Provide effective Support in the management of Employee Performance across the company as need be.
- Provide effective Supervisory Support in the management of Employee Performance across the company
- Prepare and collate data for preparation of Management Review Reports.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory obligations.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- IHRM Membership.
- Demonstrable knowledge of labour laws
- 5 years’ experience in human resource and administration
- Strong on administration, documentation and procedural practices
- Policy writing and checking on adherence to it
- Human statistical reporting
- Good knowledge of Labour laws, employment and best practices
- Operation Grievance Mechanism and grievance procedures
- Good knowledge of Human rights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong personality and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good team player
- High level of commitment to duty, and discipline.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
- Ability to commit to and meet set time-lines.
To apply online click here
This position is closed.
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Posted in Jobs Tags: Administration, administrative, africa, agricultural, business, communication, company, compliance, employee, employee relations, Employment, employment law, environment, HR, HR Jobs, HR policies, HRM, Human Resource, human resource management, human resources, human rights, IHRM, jobs in kenya, jobs in nairobi, Knowledge, maintenance, Management, manager, Marketing, Office, people management, planning, policies, policy development, policy implementation, programs, Recruiting, Recruitment, recruitment process, resource, talent, team, training, writing